We require a community manager who can engage professionally and efficiently with our community across our telegram channel: t.me/...
As an online community manager, you will be responsible for monitoring the chat group, giving and explaining information to users about the Wavebase. You must understand and be able to explain technical terms to users and respond to queries no later than 15 minutes after someone has a query on the channel.
1) A basic understanding of Blockchain technology and the cryptocurrency industry.
2) Fluent in English.
3) Experience in online community management.
4) A basic understanding of technical applications and how to explain these terms to the community.
5) Willing to learn more about Peoplewave and Wavebase to be able to address queries.
6) Active response to queries on our Telegram Channel between 01:00am – 07:00am (GMT + 8 daily till 14 June.)
• $500 SGD to be paid after the ICO concludes
• Applications from all locations are welcome but locally based applicants from Singapore would be preferred.
Interested applicants may contact Eugene Lim at eugene@peoplewave
Peoplewave was born out of a deep frustration. Launched in Singapore in January 2017 with a simple goal, to put people first in people management. We do this by championing transparency and data-driven decision-making through our onboarding, performance review and employee analytics products. In further integrating our existing products onto the blockchain, Wavebase uses smart contract to tackle one of the greatest problems in HR – authenticating an employee, their performance, their history and information across multiple companies, roles and managers. Visit peoplewave.co/...
for more information.
PEOPLEWAVE ICO COMMUNITY MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION: